Tuesday, January 13, 2009

In the beginning

I told myself and my colleagues I would never have a blog. Of course we know one should never say never...Here is my blog.



This blog exists because last night I lay awake for two hours before falling asleep. Much of that time, at least the minutes not taken up by counting by 3s to 600, my brain was busy composing commentary on what I believe to be true and how I would love to impart these truths to others if they would only listen. Most of what appeared extremely clear and important last night has gone the way of the dreams that followed once I fell to slumber, but now with this venue I'll have a place to work through this stuff when it happens again. My goal is to get my rants out quickly and efficiently so as not to have more nights of lost sleep.



Being a private person, I have been reluctant to join the "out there in front of God and everybody" culture on the web. But here I am. We'll see how it goes. At least it is encouraging to know that most blogs are only read by their creators. In that I will place my hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment